MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Abraham Redclaw.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavetheDJ2
RPs a lot
DavetheDJ2

Abraham Redclaw. Empty
PostSubject: Abraham Redclaw.   Abraham Redclaw. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:26 am

Name: Abraham Redclaw.

Species: Gryphon.

Origin:

Abraham Redclaw hails from the Gryphon Kingdom, where he was raised until the age of 18, where he was legally an adult in their culture, and was given a choice, to stay in the Gryphon Kingdom and serve there, or travel and find his own home.

The young Gryphon, feeling the call of adventure and exploration call him, chose rather to live on the patch he could call his own home.

Which finally lead him to Ponyville, he had traveled from one city or small town to another for the part of two years. And he had finally reached a quiet spot, where he hoped he could get a lasting chance, to finally settle down and get the home he's been seeking.

Mood: His mood is generally jovial and charismatic. He can be a bit brash and thick at times, as, he describes himself, isn't the smartest of the bunch. But he tries to make most of things, and tends to be quite optimistic. But be wary when you get him angry, his kind is known to have quite the flaming anger tantrums when they get angry. He can sometimes be a bit awkward when regarding some subjects as he is by nature a bit shy.

Looks: The Gryphon has mostly black feathers, but there are some patches that are patched with light red color. Those areas can be found on the tip of his wing feathers and at his chest. Where his red plumage looks like a red claw. He often describes that as a family trait. He has a yellow beak, and gray hazel eyes.

Sexuality: The Gryphon hasn't had much time to experiment, as he still is unsure of his sexuality, he often feels himself lean towards both genders, but he's never quite sure as his feelings are conflicted. And well, the poor guy's a virgin.

Mod's note: Feel free to let me know if you want to RP as Abraham, he's still a bit in the experimental stages, so a good RP as him, gives me more of a chance to get the facts straight. Jus' wanted to point this out.
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Abraham Redclaw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abraham Redclaw.   Abraham Redclaw. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh I see. Well..I was kinda hoping for a pic or something.. And he's older then Theo. Thats cute ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Important Stuff :: Character Sheets-