MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Paragraph Story!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

So. We're doing it.

We're writing a paragraph story. And I'm going to publish it on FIM.

For those who do not know, a paragraph story is where everyone takes it in turns to write a paragraph of a story, making it up as they go along. You can choose how the story goes, and as weird and wonderful as you like (drama, action, romance, tradegy, you name it, you can do it.)

Only rule is no voicing of planning (I.e. Telling someone to post something specific)

If you want to keep on topic, do it. You want the devil to come down for nine rounds? Do it! My advice though, try not to skew things too much (I.e, killing off the main character(s) if we end up with some)
You're not bound to a character or pony, this is total free reign. Continue the story as you wish. And you cannot post twice in a row! That's naughty Paragraph Story! 3500703005

----------------------

It was a bright, cold, day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. In a quaint, qiuet town of Ponyville, all it's inhabitants were going about their daly business; shopping, catching up with friends, or working their keep in society. Everyday lives for everyday ponies.
BraeButt
RPs a lot
BraeButt

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 pm

I have no idea what I am doing with my life.

------------------------------

It was all about the sunshine, puffy clouds, warm sunrays... at least it seemed to be what everypony liked to think. How much longer was that shinny mood going to be able to stay? The answer was blurry, but not impossible to see, for what they expected to be a glorious day was now being threaten by the grey looking clouds slowly floating to the small town.
EscapistDolphin

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:27 pm

The grey looking clouds were wandering from the direction of the Everfree Forest, from which a stray flock of birds came from as well, their wings inadvertently causing just enough of a gust of wing to push one of them individually without them dissipating. The birds had also been migrating from the far reaches of Equestria beyond the Everfree towards the Crystal Empire, their migratory path crossing over Ponyville directly.
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:13 am

One of the local pegasi was chatting with a vendor, trying to haggle down the price of the cherries he wanted to purchase, when he suddenly stopped mid-sentence to look up at the sky with a puzzled frown on his face. He could smell a storm coming and in fact could see a few clouds that looked suspiciously like rain clouds to him. Strange, no kind of rain had been scheduled for today, according to his friends in the weather team. ... the birds flying away from the clouds wasn't looking very promising either. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but this particular town was known for its disasters as of late.
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 pm

"That doesn't look too good, does it?" The vendor muttered, eyeing the growing storm with trepidation, as it slowly grew in size and slowly started darkening.
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:11 am

((Only now I see this thread))

Suddenly, out of the darkness of the grey clouds, blue eyed bug creatures were flying in swarms into the town to take what they want. Because all they need is love which they could get from those ponies, since there are enough living in ponyville.
Sponsored content

Paragraph Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragraph Story!   Paragraph Story! Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-