MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

A little hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 am

Hi everyone, though specifically my RP-partners A little hiatus 541545285

You've probably noticed how I'm kind of neglecting my RPs right now - I'm expecting that to be the case for a while longer too, which is why I'm typing this right now A little hiatus 712032623

I'm kind of uninspired when it comes to RPing (or rather, there is another character I'd like to be but that doesn't seem to be happening and that's also sucking the enthusiasm away from Discord too) and it seems that avoiding people and hoping it goes away is not a very good tactic, cos it doesn't seem to be going away as fast as I was hoping. The obvious solution here is then to take a little break where I actually allow myself to not be RPing instead of avoiding everyone and feeling guilty about it.

TL;DR: I'm not gonna be replying to my RPs for now. But I will get back to it later once I get over this BS.

So no worries, I'm okay and totally not dying and I will now likely be in here and on skype more often too. Just, you know, not RPing.

Sorry for the inconvenience A little hiatus 3338767364
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Okay, so today I replied to 3/4 of my RPs here (ran out of juice so unfortunately couldn't manage to reply to the last one). Am I back to business? Maybe, maybe not. Certainly closer to it at least, since I managed to do this much. So all hope is not lost, but please don't get too excited yet.

TL;DR: Replied now, but not promising to become steadily active here.
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 am

*kicks the door open* HA! Boom, baby! A little hiatus 3125456704

My ponthusiasm is back, and so am I. I wrote replies to my partners like a boss, and you can expect me to keep doing so from now on A little hiatus 4066520348

Hiatus is officially over!
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:31 am

Okay, so I seem to be hiatus-ing again, and only now got around to informing this forum about it. (Sorry)

I'm currently obsessing (honestly obsessing, not just a figure of speech) about Harry Potter fanfics to the point where I rarely turn on my computer, preferring instead to read them with my cellphone while sitting in my comfy armchair and munching on salty popcorn chocolate and drinking tea. This doesn't seem to be ending too soon, so I'm just plain not gonna be around a whole lot.

I'm occasionally dropping by to make sure things haven't gone apeshit here tho, so don't view this as an opportunity to wreak too much havoc A little hiatus 217376146
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 am

I'm sounding like a broken record, but this is my official hiatus thread so obviously I'm only gonna talk about either going on a hiatus or returning from one. So:

I'm back again! A little hiatus 1706629048 Starting with just getting back into The Dark of Night, no promises about joining any other RPs at this point. If I get super into this again, I might do that. But for now I'm gonna concentrate on not neglecting Dioce anymore.
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am

Jadeile wrote:
I'm sounding like a broken record, but this is my official hiatus thread so obviously I'm only gonna talk about either going on a hiatus or returning from one. So:

I'm back again! A little hiatus 1706629048 Starting with just getting back into The Dark of Night, no promises about joining any other RPs at this point. If I get super into this again, I might do that. But for now I'm gonna concentrate on not neglecting Dioce anymore.

I was wondering where the hell you went for so long. I was just about to take over as Head Admin until you got back. (Since the rest of the staff has been unreachable for about 7 months)

Good to have you back Jade!
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:42 am

To be fair, I've been keeping an eye on the forum even during my hiatus A little hiatus 217376146 I dealt with a few problems the users approached me about and all, even if I was otherwise mostly quiet.

Dioce is on skype almost every day, and has been keeping some sort of watch over the forum too. I mean, he has been dropping by almost every day, even if he hasn't said or done anything. So he has been around all along as far as I know.

Ginger is hiatus-ing a lot because of being busy irl, but occasionally drops by (to cause a bit of mayhem) and is on skype most of the days. So he is more or less reachable.

Not even gonna talk about the other two, who kind of have nothing to do with this place anymore, and haven't in a long time.

So, if you have them as skype contacts you should be fine if a disaster strikes and I'm not around again (and honestly, I'm easy to reach as well if necessary. Just shoot me a PM in fimfiction, and I'll get an email notification of it in my cellphone. Dioce actually resorted to that once during my radio silence, ahahaha...). But as far as I've seen, there haven't been any major catastrophes here anyway, unless you've always managed to fix them before I've seen anything?
Sponsored content

A little hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little hiatus   A little hiatus Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Announcements-