MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Another little haitus (soz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

Another little haitus (soz)  Empty
PostSubject: Another little haitus (soz)    Another little haitus (soz)  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Blaugh, IRL can be a tough sometimes. I've got/had lots of things going on, and until they settle down for a while, I doubt ill be on here really at all until its sorted.

To those who I RP with, don't worry about the rps. If they become inactive, ask jade to put them in the archived folder. I WILL be back at some point, but that could be anywhere between a week, and 6 months or more.

Catch ya on the flipside.
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

Another little haitus (soz)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another little haitus (soz)    Another little haitus (soz)  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 am

WOO, IM BACK!

Tl;dr, im a lot better then what i was a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed it stays that way, and im in the perfect condition to step back into mah mod shoes and get back to the RP's, and more!
Here's the run down of what im doing.

MAH RP'S! GETTING BACK TO THEM!

over the nect day or so ill be catching all my RP's up, most of them tonight. So any that were on haitus we can get back to all the smutty stallions ya want.

Interactions with the community

Now this community is one that can actually boast the mods interact with the community we manage (ive been on some forums and they don't give a damn about their members) but I want to connect to you guise a bit more. So one, if anyone wants to catch me on Skype, drop me a message and ill listen to ya if ya got a problem, if something good has happened, hell even if you just wanna talk about vidya games. which brings me to the third thing.

OMFG OFFICIAL STEAM GAME GROUP WOO! (LINK HERE! CLICK IT!)

Yup, you read that right. official steam game group. right now I have plans for a few things, but if you guys have any games you want to play together, any games to suggest, hell, anything, be sure to suggest! also there'll be a tourney every now and again with prizes! (woo! more games!)

apart from that, its good to be back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Announcements-