MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

White Sky (ScootaHoo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

White Sky (ScootaHoo) Empty
PostSubject: White Sky (ScootaHoo)   White Sky (ScootaHoo) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: White Sky (Nickname: Sky)

Looks: Sky is a pegasus. His coat is white, His mane is yellow and his eyes are green. His cutie mark represents a normal cloud.

Sexuality: Gay (Probably obvious)

Personality: He is a bit shy to new ponies he meets, but if he knows them more he can be a bit more open.

(But to be honest, I don't really can describe his personality well, because I just seem to write how I think he would react. ^^")

Family: He sadly has no family anymore. (See backstory)

Other:  He sometimes likes to be for himself, but on the other hand likes to hang out with others. He also likes to sit on a cloud up high to watch the sunset. It's just a beautiful view for him.

He doesn't have a cutie mark story yet.

Backstory: When he was just a young colt, he was one day flying with his father around for a day, while his mother was at home. At night, when they was heading back home, a tornado strived through the place and nearing their home. "Stay here, while I fly and save your mom" his father said to him as he sat on a cloud and watched his dad fly home as quick as he could. He was terrified about tornados ever since he saw how their home got blown away with his parents still inside.

He got his cutie mark, when he began to work at the weather factory in his teenage years. It represents that he's good with clouds and stuff, I guess.

Note: (Just so everyone knows. My native language isn't english, which means that I could have some difficulties in describing. ^^")
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

PostSubject: Re: White Sky (ScootaHoo)   White Sky (ScootaHoo) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 pm

He looks cute, and such a sad back story too...
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

PostSubject: Re: White Sky (ScootaHoo)   White Sky (ScootaHoo) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks. White Sky (ScootaHoo) 541545285
And yes, it's a sad backstory, but he did his best in that situation. White Sky (ScootaHoo) 1212048177
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Sky (ScootaHoo)   White Sky (ScootaHoo) Empty

Page 1 of 1