MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Any Nintendo fans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 pm

I love Nintendo and I'd like to see who else here is into these consoles. We can exchange friend codes and all and whatever. What are your favorite games and stuff?
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Welcome to our forum! Any Nintendo fans? 551032042

I don't love Nintendo in general, just certain games in particular. I have Nintendo DS and 3DS (and GBC and BGA, but those probably don't count for anything these days, other than making me old, pffft) Any Nintendo fans? 1514028233

I like Pokémon the best (the main games, Mystery Dungeons, and Rangers), and also Zelda. Then some occasional random stuff like Animal Crossing (though it's pretty boring after you get over it being shiny new) and Etrian Odyssey (unfortunately I've only played the demo and didn't get around to buying the full one, but damn it's a good game). But yeah, mostly Pokémon for me Any Nintendo fans? 1234537750
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 pm

I love all of their properties. Mario 2 USA was my first video game and I loved it. And the Game Cube was my first console. I can't wait for the new Starfox and Zelda games to come out later this year. I love the third parties we usually get like Mega Man, Sonic, the occasional indie game.

But Smash Bros WiiU/3DS kinda disappointed me.
DavetheDJ2
RPs a lot
DavetheDJ2

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 pm

I have a 3DS, currently have for it, Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby, New Leaf, Tamadachi life and one other game I can't recollect.

Quite the fun system to have I must admit, and yush I am a fan of Nintendo.
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 pm

That's cool. I got a 3DS XL and I've been playing Monster Hunter 4 and Majora's Mask 3D. It's fun as hell. I also have OR and Y and Tomodachi Life.
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:52 am

I own a 3DS, DSLite and Wii U. I enjoy Nintendo games and I'm mostly looking forward to the upcoming Zelda game for the WiiU. I own Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. Any Nintendo fans? 2392872716

My first console I think was the Nintendo 64, but my first handheld was a GameBoy, I think. Well, it was the grey one where the games were black and white. I used to play Tetris and Break Out on there and it was fun. Any Nintendo fans? 3673494271

It's really interesting to see how much the video game industry advances. Any Nintendo fans? 26693344
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:38 pm

@ScootaHoo. Can we exchange Wii U IDs and 3DS codes? I'd like to play online.
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Well, I rarely play 3Ds now that I have the WiiU.  Any Nintendo fans? 2392872716 
But sure we can, just private message me with yours and I'll send you mine. Any Nintendo fans? 26693344
Sponsored content

Any Nintendo fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Nintendo fans?   Any Nintendo fans? Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-