MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Where the Buck is Everybody?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Where the Buck is Everybody?  Empty
PostSubject: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:34 am

This place has been unusually quiet. I seem to be the only one besides Photon that visits here several days a week.
Even the rest of the mod team has been "Off The Grid" for quite a while.

Seriously. It's like a ghost town here. I know people have other things to do in their lives but damn.

-Lambda
Fountain Pen
RPs a lot
Fountain Pen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 am

I know what you mean, most of the time that i'm online here, it's empty besides the occasional guests that come up now & then. & that's just partly because i live in Asia
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Huh. And to imagine that I've been basically ecstatic that the RP threads have been in such high use lately Where the Buck is Everybody?  2997048681 And that we've got a bunch of new and active people popping in almost daily. Are we going to the same forum? Where the Buck is Everybody?  1121215645
Fountain Pen
RPs a lot
Fountain Pen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 am

Yes, Jade, yes we are
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

PostSubject: Re: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Jadeile wrote:
Huh. And to imagine that I've been basically ecstatic that the RP threads have been in such high use lately Where the Buck is Everybody?  2997048681 And that we've got a bunch of new and active people popping in almost daily. Are we going to the same forum? Where the Buck is Everybody?  1121215645

I guess what I mean is well...aww crap, let me rephrase that.

Basically I haven't seen a lot of activity outside of the Active RP section (which is good, i suppose) and it just seems so much quieter than it used to be many months ago. Yes, we have been getting quite a few new users lately, but the site often feels like a ghost town whenever I come online. (Maybe it has to do with the fact that I don't RP?)

It could just be that I'm lonely and not looking at things the right way, so maybe we are going to the same forum, but who knows?

-Lambda
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Buck is Everybody?    Where the Buck is Everybody?  Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-