MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Bismarck Night Apple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crimsoncrown
RPs a lot
crimsoncrown

Bismarck Night Apple Empty
PostSubject: Bismarck Night Apple   Bismarck Night Apple EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Name: Bismarck Night Apple

Looks: thestral (aka bat pony)/earth pony hybrid. He has a golden body and white hooves. His wavy mane and tail is orange with streaks of pink. His eyes are pale pink. His eyes are light sensitive, but wears crystal aviator goggles that allow him to see in the day time as well as he sees as night. Has fangs. His cutie mark is an apple tree bats in it.

Personality: a very outgoing teen cult. Loves to meeting out new comers that arrive at Apploosa. He's shy around those he has a crush on. He tends to like older stallions.

Family: (Pa) Braeburn Apple and (Daddy) White Night. All of the other Apples. His adopted aunts Celestia and Luna.

Other: Bismarck is the love child of Braeburn and White Night from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (Since DracnequusMaximus told me himself that he most likely won't be writing another White Night fic, i hope he doesn't mind me making this character). He is named after Braeburn's late father. He got his cutie mark when he was 9 when he tamed a swarm of vampire fruit bats from eating the Apploosa orchard. Though his thestral father is strictly a vegetarian, he loves to eat meat when he can, witch is mostly during the thestral holidays. Most holidays are spent with his Apple cousins or with his adoptive aunts. He holds the title Duke with his father, White.
OracleSight
RPs a lot
OracleSight

PostSubject: Re: Bismarck Night Apple   Bismarck Night Apple EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Yay! Bismarck Night Apple 873751852 A new bat on the forum! ^^
crimsoncrown
RPs a lot
crimsoncrown

PostSubject: Re: Bismarck Night Apple   Bismarck Night Apple EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Hehe Bismarck Night Apple 3500703005
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bismarck Night Apple   Bismarck Night Apple Empty

Page 1 of 1