MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crimsoncrown
RPs a lot
crimsoncrown

Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? Empty
PostSubject: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Just would like to get some visual pics of my OCs. Let me know so we can come to an arrangement. Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 3673494271
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but obviously they cost actual money. So if you're willing to pay, we can talk, but if not, you'll just have to see if anyone else does it for free Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 258024775

Btw, I'm the person who did our banner, if you just want some quick example instead of clicking the link.
GodsBlueLaser
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 am

Uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh... Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 3869831587

I might draw you something! And for free, too! Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 3338767364

Just depends if you could provide a possible reference to the looksie-looks of your OC and/or a proper description. Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 77533631

If you do, I'll certainly attempt to draw whatever you may want, within reason! Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 551032042

However, you'll have to have a little patience in me, after all, I'll be doing said OC art for free. Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? 3800799593
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs?   Any artists that can draw a couple of my OCs? Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-