MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Greenflame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenflame27
Contributor
Greenflame27

Greenflame Empty
PostSubject: Greenflame   Greenflame EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:33 am

I've been gone from the Mlp Rp stuff for awhile, so now I'm trying to get back into things. I probably won't play any canons I use to play like Soarin or Sombra for awhile but for now this is the details of my oc Greenflame.

Name: Greenflame

Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But not in armor he has a gold coin necklace and black sword cutie mark.

Personality: Towards others he doesn't know he is unsure or random, towards those he knows like his friends and family he is nice respectful and relaxed, but towards his pets and lovers he is more lustful and gentle, as well as nice and respectful.

Family: He has his father Arlgas Flame, his mother Beshla Flame, his brother Razorflame, his two sisters, Lightflame and Waterflame, his two pets named Steel((A Dog)) and Flood((A Ball Python))    

Other: Greenflame is not from Equestria, he is from Vamboya, a large forest mountain kingdom ran by Pegasi. Difference from the two nations is that Vamboyans cannot shape and control the weather, and the people do not fly because there are already other safer ways of transportation like carrier wagons or raptor back. To them magic is also a thing of fairy tales. The Dragons are also much different, they are not Mlpish but normal Feral Dragons that are three times the size of a tall human being only, that also make a very good transportation method if you are experienced and know how to control one. Greenflame as well as most Vamboyans eat differently then Equestrians, unlike hayfries and baked goods he mostly eats many kinds of bread, many fruits and vegetables, many kinds of cheeses, and drink mostly fruit juices and mead and rum. Greenflame lives his life serving as a elite captain for the Royal Vamboyan Army and lives as a noble in the capital city of Vamcriza. The culture Greenflame lives in is medieval or medieval fantasy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Important Stuff :: Character Sheets-