MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll Empty
PostSubject: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Okay, so we're probably all aware that we have our own Official Forum Troll - Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Pony. He loves the new powers he has in this forum and has every plan to abuse them as much as he can.

So here's the deal: He's an admin and he has my permission to do stupid stuff occasionally. And there's nothing you guys can do about it Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 737353252 However, we love him so we should feed him. This topic here is where you guys come in and comment whenever you notice that something in this forum is off in a way that has Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll written all over it. He needs encouragement, guise, so give it to him.

That is all. Remember to feed our troll Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 3789854774 
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm

... yep, that there is his doing.
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 4252669502 

I need, like, an emoticon like this, but with my ponyson :D
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:11 pm

... I might be able to arrange that  Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 4036643103 
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Squees! Btw guies, IM da troll mwuhahahhaaa!
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 1956498986 <-- Look at dat. my own personal emoticon
ScootaHoo
RPs a lot
ScootaHoo

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Not that other people want to have their own OCs as an emoticon as well.  Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 3800799593 
But it's fitting for someone like you Ginger.  Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll 803176196 
Dioce
Admin
Dioce

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Damnit Gingy...you changed Sun Butt to Sun Butt...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll   Feed the Our Glorious and Lovable Troll Troll Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-