MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Sharing a bunch of useful links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Sharing a bunch of useful links Empty
PostSubject: Sharing a bunch of useful links   Sharing a bunch of useful links EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am

I'm feeling superior and smug about the collection of useful things I have in my bookmarks, so I figured I would share some of them with anyone willing to read this Sharing a bunch of useful links 1121215645 Like I don't have better things to do.

Random Useful Things:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If a site seems to be down you can check here whether it's actually down or if your computer/internet is just being an ass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A good site just stopped existing and there was something awesome in it that you want to get back? You might find it here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You see a symbol somewhere but don't know what it means or how to even look it up? You can try drawing it here and you'll get a bunch of suggestions as to what it could be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's a song in your head but you don't know the name of it or where it's from or anything to help you find it? You can sing or hum it here and see if the site will match it for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stopwatch and a few other watch-things.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fahrenheit is used in the USA and Celsius basically everywhere else, and both sides of the pond mutually agree to not memorize how the other's temperature system works. So just use this converter to instantly have the stupid wrong temperature become the right one that you can actually understand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Because the countries of the world just can't recognize the superiority of Euro and insist on using their own currencies Cos sometimes you just need to know how many dollars you get with this many euros and how much that would be in rubles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sometimes you just want to know how much the clock is elsewhere. Also, Personal World Clock is the best thing ever. And there's lots of other stuff like that there.

Creative Tools:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sometimes you just need one little word to get your creative juices flowing. This site will give you that word.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You need to find a rhyme for your word of choice? This place is helpful for just that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So there's a word you need for something but damnit if you can actually remember the word even though you know it! This place might help you out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You need a word but either you can't remember it or aren't even sure you know it? Here you can describe the thing you need and the site will suggest you stuff to match your description.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cos sometimes you just forget to describe the other senses than sight, or don't have the words for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...cos fridge poetry is made of awesome.

If you have any useful sites that you think people should know of, feel free to post them here Sharing a bunch of useful links 4036643103
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Sharing a bunch of useful links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing a bunch of useful links   Sharing a bunch of useful links EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Here I come, bearing more links that nobody cares about! Sharing a bunch of useful links 26693344

Useful stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For your descriptive needs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For your descriptive needs as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Putting feelings into words and identifying emotions that are being felt to give a more precise description of the emotion a character is feeling. This can help you get to the core emotion and help you name each feeling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When your character needs an outfit, or you need a random OC, or a cool artefact for your characters to find, or heck, a plot of some kind? Here's some helpful generators that will give you some ideas. There's lots of other cool stuff on the site as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trying to figure out what to name your Star Trek OC? Can't figure out what kind of wand to give your Harry Potter fan character? Stuck trying to figure out what your fan troll's horns look like? Working on making a team of magical girls? This list is intended to help you find things useful for the fandoms or genres you like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Deflate when writing prose; inflate when writing essays for school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Which I can't be bothered to link here individually.

Fun stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A website where you sprinkle sand around to make art.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here you drag silk around to make art. It's very pretty no matter what you do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Make a Picasso styled head.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Move your mouse around and have the cursor be pointed at by random photos of people pointing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A game where a genie will guess who you're thinking of based on the way you answer his questions while thinking of said character. Warning! Addictive as heck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lots of cute mini games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-