MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Just checking in with the community.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Just checking in with the community.  Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in with the community.    Just checking in with the community.  EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 am

Hello, Lambda here!

I just thought I'd check-in and see how everyone's doing.

Are there any questions or concerns or suggestions you have for us? Any exciting news we should know about?

So how's it going guys?
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in with the community.    Just checking in with the community.  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 am

Hi, a semi-irresponsible person here! Just checking in with the community.  4066520348 Sorry for disappearing, my December-Christmas-holiday-like-thing (plus actually-works-a-lot-like-an-adult-thing) got very busy and this is the first time this year that I'm even using my computer. Ahaha~ I'll endeavor to be around more often again to, at the very least, keep a proper eye on things.

So, ditto to what Lambda says. Speak to us if you've got anything at all to say Just checking in with the community.  551032042

As for me, I'm fine; getting used to not having my sister and baby-niece around after them hanging out here for about a month. Considerably less busy, thanks to that.
Dioce
Admin
Dioce

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in with the community.    Just checking in with the community.  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello as well from a very busy mod~

I've been quite all over the place with the winter holidays and many crazy family things. The good news is that I'll be here much more now that collage will be starting up again within the month as my schedule returns to normal. (Back to being here everyday again~  Just checking in with the community.  2275664618 )

I hope all of you have had a great vacation over these past few weeks! I hope to see you all again back on this forum soon~ Just checking in with the community.  3338767364
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in with the community.    Just checking in with the community.  Empty

Page 1 of 1