MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Just Checking in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Just Checking in   Just Checking in EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 am

Hello guys! It's been a while hasn't it? I noticed our domain name changed last month when I tried to check in so that was a little confusing. As a result I haven't been very active in the past year. Anywho I wanted to check-in with the community and see how you guys are doing and any issues you have or changes you'd like made.

I haven't heard from any of the staff so I'll be doing my best to keep this place running as long as possible.
Dismay Dream
Admin
Dismay Dream

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking in   Just Checking in EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Its dead Lam
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking in   Just Checking in EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Dismay Dream wrote:
Its dead Lam
All because Knighty decided to be an idiot and cut out like 40% of his userbase by banning RPing sitewide.
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking in   Just Checking in EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Hey, guys! I'm back in town! Just Checking in 1360645022 I mean, probably not actually gonna be active or anything, but I thought this site gone for good for a couple of months there when the domain name changed suddenly and I couldn't find this place Just Checking in 1793734231 But then about a week ago I got an email informing me of a new member, and that was damned surprising but good news regardless. So now I've modified the dead fimfiction group to link here again, so perhaps some fresh blood or oldies might make a comeback.

Lambda, keep up the good work Just Checking in 551032042 Just Checking in 551032042
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking in   Just Checking in EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 8:22 am

Jadeile wrote:
Hey, guys! I'm back in town! Just Checking in 1360645022 I mean, probably not actually gonna be active or anything, but I thought this site gone for good for a couple of months there when the domain name changed suddenly and I couldn't find this place Just Checking in 1793734231 But then about a week ago I got an email informing me of a new member, and that was damned surprising but good news regardless. So now I've modified the dead fimfiction group to link here again, so perhaps some fresh blood or oldies might make a comeback.

Lambda, keep up the good work Just Checking in 551032042 Just Checking in 551032042

Thanks for updating the link Jade! i didn't even think of that. It certainly explains some of the drop in activity. I'm definitely hoping for some fresh blood around here too.
Sponsored content

Just Checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking in   Just Checking in Empty

Page 1 of 1